Residence Parking @ The Heart

Moderators: moderator, musicalteapot

WaltonLover

Residence Parking @ The Heart

Post by WaltonLover » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi All,

It's been a while since an update has been given on what exactly the parking situation is at The Heart.
I live there and require 1 parking space as my partner uses our 1 allocated space.

Every evening and morning, actually no matter what time of day, there is an abundance of empty parking spaces not being used.
Does the security check? Can they fine me? If I just park my car in a corner, will anyone notice?

What and where is the next best option for parking a car, if not in The Heart.
sewell01
Walton-on-Thames.org Senior Contributor
Walton-on-Thames.org Senior Contributor

Re: Residence Parking @ The Heart

Post by sewell01 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:17 pm

There's a car park behind Homebase, or of course, the main Heart (shoppers) car park, but BOTH cost.
If parking in the evening, you 'might' be able to get away with parking in the Homebse car park, or along the road next to it, where the gate to Ashley Park is...
goldy
Contributor Level 2
Contributor Level 2

Re: Residence Parking @ The Heart

Post by goldy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 am

Hi

Yes they do check.

I was fined 60 pounds....ended up paying 100 after months of dispute.....more annoyingly I was fined while waiting for my parking sticker on the day I moved in

Grrrrrr...

My oh has just moved in and will be parking after 6 in waitrose carpark for free but he sets off early and gets home late ....sundays is free but saturday, he parks on tne road further away.

We are moving in a couple of months anyway.